We gave our engineers a simple challenge: design the lightest possible
fishing gear without any sacrifice in performance. This prompted a
revolution in reel design that in many ways is a very simple solution.
We call it "Metal Where It Matters." And it has yielded Quantum's first
ever exoskeletal design and our lightest product ever. The EXO 300 series also features a solid brass PT main gear and crank shaft for added strength, as well as an oversized line guide opening for leader knot clearance. The EXO 300 series comes with a standard double paddle handle and an oversized power handle to customize for your technique.
• 7 PT™ bearings (6 + clutch)
• Aluminum exoskeletal frame
• CSC™ carbon-fiber, stainless steel and ceramic drag system
• Lightweight, ported aluminum gears
• Full-machined lightweight aluminum handlew
• Comfortable EVA handle knobs
• ACS™internal-adjustable centrifugal cast control
• Double-backup pawl and ratchet system
Select a model below